A small creek runs along the north side of the land that now houses The Villages at Rollin’s Creek. This one time pasture was previously owned by the Rollin’s family and the creek was known locally as Rollin’s Creek. In 2003, this property was purchased by the development company RGWC. This group recognized the need in SW Missouri for an alternative housing development, a maintenance free lifestyle to meet the needs of active adults. Construction of homes began in 2004. Each home has a unique exterior design with six different floor plans to choose from. When completed, The Villages at Rollin’s Creek will have approximately 180 homes.
The owners of RGWC Development Group, LLC are Stan & Katie Schmidt, residents of Carthage, MO for more than 30 years. They have four married children and numerous grandchildren who they love to visit. In the early development years of The Villages at Rollin’s Creek, Stan, Katie and others felt that a community like Rollin’s Creek could provide a maintenance-free lifestyle for active adults. Being locally owned and managed makes Rollin’s Creek more responsive to the needs of its residents.
FAQ’s 1. What amenities do you offer?
- 6,000 sq. ft. Club House
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Putting green with 7 holes
- Beautiful entrance fountain
- Professional Landscaping
- Lawn and Exterior Maintenance
- Workout Room
- Fully-Stocked Library
2. What is the current occupancy? 50 condos
3. What differentiates Rollin’s Creek from other active adult communities? Rollin’s Creek is locally owned and managed. This allows for more individual attention to the residents’ needs.
4. Do you offer any meals? We have catered dinners and a pot luck once a month. We have a complete kitchen in the Club House that can accommodate any cooking needs.
5. Do you have a full-time activities director? We have an activity committee that plans the activities.
6. How do residents learn more about activities available? We distribute a monthly activity calendar to our residents. We also post the activity calendar on the website.
7. Can I have pets? Each house may have two small pets or one large pet.
8. Do you customize houses? If you reserve a floor plan early enough in the building stages, you can customize your own home.
9. Do you have a HOA fee? Yes, it is currently $225 per month. The HOA fee is determined by the HOA association. All residents automatically become voting members upon moving into Rollin’s Creek.